Sales and Accommodation Conditions
GENERAL TERMS OF SALES AND ACCOMMODATION
- All reservations are made from the booking2cyprus.com booking screen.
- All requests are made via the website or by email. Booking2Cyprus does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies in the prices given by the telephone or other means of communication.
- Availability and prices are instant, on later dates availability varies.
- At the Hotels check-in time is 14:00 and the check-out is 12:00. Early c-in or late c-out requests are available upon request and additional charges are required.
- Prices on the website are based on market-based contract prices. USD prices valid for USA, Middle East, CIS, African countries. Euro prices are only valid for the European market. GBP prices are only valid for the Great Britain market. TR prices are valid only for Turkey market.
- It is imperative to determine nationality when purchasing online. In addition, guests must present any valid identification document stating their nationality during the c-in. Customer agrees to pay any price difference that may occur if c-in has been made with any other identity than the nationality specified in the booking form.
- Prices are not valid for special periods (New Year's Eve, Christmas, Holidays and Nevruz periods etc.). Special period additional services will be requested from the customer by booking2cyprus.
- For reservations covering special periods, payments must be made up to 10 days before check-in date. Otherwise Booking2Cyprus reserves the right to cancel reservations.
- Child discounts are based on the age of child on the date of check-in.
- Child discounts apply in case of at least 2 adults staying in the same room.
- The customer undertakes to pay any price difference arising from the age of the child as specified in the booking form or due to the inability to document the age of the child.
Normal Periods (October-April)
- Cancellable rooms; The customer is entitled to cancel his reservations free of charge until 7 days prior to the c-in date for reservations not covering special periods.
- Cancellable rooms; For cancellations made up to 7 days and 5 days, 1 night stay is applied as no-show.
- Cancellable rooms; Full-no-show is applied for cancellations made in 5 days or less.
High Season Periods (May-October)
- Cancellable rooms; The customer reserves the right to cancel his / her reservation free of charge until 7 days prior to the date of c-in bookings which do not include special periods.
- Cancellable rooms; For cancellations made up to 7 days and 5 days, 50% accommodation fee is applied as no-show.
-In case of cancellations made in less than 5 days, full-no-show is applied.
Special Periods (New Year, Christmas, Bayram and Nevruz periods etc.).
- Up to 21 days may be canceled without no-show charged.
- Cancellations between 21-14 days and 1 night no-show will be applied.
- For cancellations between 14-7 days, 50% accommodation fee is applied as no-show.
- Full-no-show is applied for cancellations made in 7 days or less.
- If the guest leaves the hotel early, there is no refund.
- Cancellations and changes arising from force majeure conditions are documented without any cost.
TERMS OF CHANGES
- Customers must contact Booking2Cyprus for requests for extended accommodation or early departure at the property. The new terms and conditions by the hotel or our partner agencies will be notified to Booking2Cyprus.
- In case of name changes to the reservations made using the discount facility (Early Booking and etc.), the discounts are considered invalid.
- For reservations covering special periods, the name change can be made up to 15 days before, and no-show rules apply for changes made in less time.